Group Policy Editor Is One of The Great Microsoft Window Feature Through Which You Can Manage Many Advanced Settings For An Network Administrator And For A Single Computer Too. Simply, it is Microsoft Management Console. Group Policy Editor is available For Windows professional, Ultimate, And Enterprise. Sadly, it isn’t available windows home users yet. so, in this article, i will let you know how you can easily install and access group policy editor in your windows 10 home version.
You Can Also Use iOS Apps In Your Windows PC
How To Install Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 Home Editions
Here, I Will Be Using a Windows Batch File To Easily access Group Policy Editor or You Can Say gpedit.msc console. It is working fine on Windows 10 Home edition and will also work on the previous version of windows too. As You People may not know that windows 10 home edition also comes with group policy feature but the main thing is that this disabled by default. so, here I am giving you a batch file through which you can easily get back the gpedit.msc feature on your windows 10 home edition.all you have to follow the below steps
- Download Group Policy enabler Batch file from here.
- Right-click on the Downloaded batch file and run it is an administrator.
- this will open up the command prompt window and started running the code it will take few seconds.at last, you have to press any key to exit from the command prompt window.
From The Mentioned Steps, You Can Easily Get group policy editor on your Windows 10 home edition without using any third party software. if it doesn’t work you can simply restart your computer.
There are many methods through which you can easily access group policy editor on your Windows 10
Accessing Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) using run
- Open Run(Win+R) On Your Windows Computer.
- Now, Put gpedit.msc on your run window and click ok. it will open the gpedit.msc on your windows.
Launch Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) using Search
- Press Windows+X to open the quick access menu and click on search
- Enter group policy in search box and click on edit group policy.
Access Group Policy Editor(gpedit.msc) from your windows start menu
- Click the start button and enter gpedit.msc in the box and tap on the gpedit.
Access Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) Through Command Prompt
- Launch Quick Access Menu using Windows+X and Click on Command Prompt.
- type gpedit.msc in cmd window and press enter.
Access Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc) Using Windows Powershell
- Launch Windows Powershell.
- Type gpedit.msc like you did it in cmd and hit Enter.
We Hope, This Article Helps You In Installing And Accessing Group Policy Editor On Your Windows 10 Home Without Any Hassle. Did You Know You can use iMessage On Your PC. Leave a comment if you have any query left.